Well life outside the box isn't so kind!

We all have a New Years resolution. I made one to be a better me.. Inside AND out! So I recruited my best friend (who also whats a better self) and our adventure starts on February 1st.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26th 2012

YAY!! We tried out first juice today! It was WONDERFUL!
4 pears
4 apples
10 baby carrots

Oh so very yummy!!! SO 6 more days untill we go full on juice!!!!
In the meantime we are gonna start replacing meals with Juices to prepare our bodies. We drank 1 cup of the above mix at around 2:30pm its now 6pm.. IM NOT HUNGRY! its amazing!
Anyway, tomorrow we have a juice invention for breakfast (since we both have a class tomorrow that 4 hours long!) I'll blog about how it goes!

By the way i found this recipe from a beautiful website that has TONS of them! Can't wait to try them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment